Central European Service for Cross-border Initiatives held it’s first annual General Assembly on 26th May 2011.
Date: 26th May 2011 (Thursday), beginning at 10.30
Location: Budapest, Lurdy-ház VIP 2 room
Items on the agenda:
1. Report on events of the period elapsed since the last meeting of the Assembly (10th December 2010). Valedictory of former Chairman of CESCI dr. György Kocziszky - Secretary General Gyula Ocskay
2. Admission of new members - Gyula Ocskay, Secretary General
3. Election of new Chairmanship member - Gyula Ocskay, Secretary General
4. Election of a new Chairman - Gyula Ocskay, Secretary General
5. Annual reports - Gyula Ocskay, Secretary General
6. Approval of the 2011 budget plan of the association - Chairman
For more information, please contact us:
Central-European Service for Cross-Border Initiatives (CESCI)
Postal address: 1024 Budapest, Káplár utca 10/b.
Tel.: +36 1/32-12345
Fax: +36 1/700-2352
The Danube Transnational Programme is looking for the best videos showing the DTP projects' transnational cooperation activities and results! Create a video that captures the essence of your project both for stakeholders and the general public. The competition's regulation and further information can be found here.//2019.04.14.
Via Carpatia EGTC is launching a project call within the framework of Small Project Fund. Applications can be continuously submitted.//2019.04.14.
The 8th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Danube Region will take place on 27th and 28th of June in Bucharest.
EU Strategy for the Adriatic-Ionian Region (EUSAIR) is holding its 4th Annual Forum between the 7-8th of May 2019 at Budva, Montenegro. Further information will be published here soon.//2019.04.01.
On the 9th of April 2019 the European Committee of the Regions will organize two consecutive and complementary events: between 10:30 and 12:00 the best practices and transferability of EGTC management of small people to people projects will be discussed while between 14:00 and 17:00 and INTERACT workshop and exchange for EGTCs will take place. Further details can be found here.